Creating Innovative and Genuine Opportunities for People with Disabilities or Disadvantages to Support Their Community Participation
Welcome to the MRCI Foundation website. Please take the time to learn about the Foundation and our support of MRCI WorkSource. All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We encourage donors to contact us with any questions. Checks can be made payable to:
MRCI Foundation 15 Map Drive PO Box 328
Mankato, MN 56002
The MRCI Foundation was founded in 1998 as a private, 501(c)(3)nonprofit organization dedicated to securing private gifts and grants to support the work of MRCI. Every year hundreds of donors provide financial support to MRCI’s programs and mission to create innovative and genuine opportunities for people with disabilities or disadvantages to support their community participation.
MRCI Foundation History
The MRCI Foundation’s mission is to support the activities of MRCI WorkSource which creates innovative and genuine opportunities for people with disabilities or disadvantages to support their community participation.
The Foundation acknowledges the values of MRCI WorkSource and embraces them as we work diligently to provide funding that supports the dignity of MRCI’s clients and our community.
• We value the people we serve. We believe that everyone has unique abilities, and that each person has the right to access services of their own choosing.
• We value relationships. Successful outcomes are founded on individual relationships between the people we serve and our staff members. We believe that both our staff and consumers have the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
• We value individualized planning. We provide the supports necessary in assisting everyone to reach their goals and dreams and to lead self-directed lives.
• We value interdependence and collaboration. To be integral and successful community members, we all need the support of others. We believe in working together and forming partnerships to achieve successful outcomes.
• We value leadership and accountability. We believe in a decision-making process that is creative and responsive to the ever-changing needs and desires of the people we serve. To do this, we seek input from our participants in all program areas.
For more information, or to make a gift, please contact:
MRCI Foundation Director
15 Map Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Support MRCI With a Gift
to the MRCI Foundation
Please consider a gift that supports
our clients' employment opportunities.
MRCI plans $3 Million expansion in Mankato
MRCI has announced plans to build a completely new 25,000 square foot facility in Mankato. For more information, click here.
MRCI Hires New Chief Financial Officer
MRCI has hired Jeff Call to replace retiring Chief Financial Officer Chuck Juntunen. To read more, click here.
MRCI Foundation Gives Record Amount to MRCI
The MRCI Foundation recently presented a check in excess of $92,000 to MRCI. To learn more, click here.
Erbert & Gerbert's Donates $1500 to MRCI WorkSource
Donating $1 for every sandwich sold on April 24, Erbert & Gerbert's raised $1500 for MRCI. To learn more, click here.
MRCI Auxiliary Celebrates 50 Years with May 9th Dedication
The MRCI Auxiliary will dedicate a sculpture to mark 50 years of service to the clients at MRCI. To learn more, click here.
Register Now for the 2013 MRCI Grand Prix
The MRCI Grand Prix will take place on July 20, 2013 in Mankato. For more information, click here.
MRCI Celebrates 60 Years